Wednesday 11 June 2014

building Rob's skill set






Rob has been coached by myself recently, but has found himself making some errors in his riding that he couldn't intentify so he asked for my help again to see what was going wrong. We began with the drop technique and I was able to teach him to style in the air too but it was when we moved to the 6ft table top that the error in his jump technique was clear to see, so I corrected this body positioning error and it wasn't long before he was back to a full skill set and he was then styling it over the 6ft gap drop with a grin on his face. Over the course of the next three hours, I was able to move his riding forward than ever before as we worked on linking lines together on the wood work consisting of various drops, ladders, step ups and a wooden berm. Rob wasn't done yet, our session ended after rob had ridden a 12ft drop a few times and a happy Rob called an end to a great session
High5!

1 comment: