Friday 27 August 2010

Phin and Jamie's session


f



Phin and Jamie came to me after reading feedback on bikeradar.com.
I became clear early on that they ride togther lots as they had the same missing skills but also had developed the same push technique to un weight the front wheel which I then brought to the surface for them to embrace and use.
After the skills check we moved through pumping and the disconnected bunny hop before moving straight to a trail to work on cornering and flow. Here we worked on each section methodically and gradually moved down the trail linking each section together using the identified braking areas.
Section after section was ridden fast but controlled. During the drop technique I was able to use the flourishment of their mental skills to good effect as I gave them an identifiable skill set mentally and how to use it.
Amazing session to end an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment