Thursday 11 February 2010

Elliot and Jez Kidd's day

When Jez contatced me to buy a gift voucher for his brother's birthday he gave me his and Elliot's background of racing.
After the skills health check i made a few set up suggestions and set to work showing the technique of pumping.

Elliot wanted to work on his cornering so we spent a while focusing on that.

They both found drop's a scary word but after a short while they saw them as just a "section" and they became confident and committed .

Jez has always wanted to learn to jump so how could I not teach him. It took 3 runs before he was airbourne, so we worked on the table top too and they both picked it up quickly.

Thanks for your patience and learning guys, it was my pleasure to help your riding.

1 comment:

  1. Tony,

    Elliot and I had a really great time today, I didn't think anybody could get my wheels off the ground, but you managed it. Both of us can't wait to get out and put what we've learnt into practice.

    Thanks for making us better riders.

    Cheers,

    Jez and Elliot

    ReplyDelete